O4W makes it possible!
Create your future as an IT Recruitment Managing Partner
We are looking for leaders with experience in IT recruitment to manage territories in the DACH region and lead their own teams of IT Recruitment Partners. Our IT Recruitment Managing Partner program offers participants most of the benefits of running their own business but with lower risk and ZERO investment.
To get a better idea of your own role and teams as a future IT Recruitment Managing Partner, all information about the IT Recruitment Partner program is available here. This will help give a better picture of the role and the teams Managing Partners will have.
What we are looking for in an IT Recruitment Managing Partner
As an IT Recruitment Managing Partner, we are looking for individuals who have:
– At least 10 years of experience in IT recruitment in the DACH region
– Entrepreneurial personality with hands-on mentality
– The ability to manage large teams
– The ability to get fully involved
– Very good English skills (C1/C2)
Responsibilities of IT Recruitment Managing Partners
IT Recruitment Managing Partners will be expected to use their skills and experience to:
– Find new IT Recruitment Partners
– Train new IT Recruitment Partners
– Lead and support partners they mentor to achieve their goals
– To support the company, especially in strategic areas, marketing, sales and scaling
Goals for Managing Partners will be:
– Recruiting 3 New IT Recruitment Partners in a quarter
– Ensuring each IT Recruitment Partner generates at least €50,000 monthly revenue
IT Recruitment Managing Partners must be able to manage a large team. For example, an IT Recruitment Managing Partner has a team of 10 IT Recruitment Partners and each of them will have at least 5 employees under them.
What do IT Recruitment Managing Partners earn?
IT Recruitment Managing Partners receive a fixed percentage on all their partners’ earnings.
Use your entrepreneurial skills and become a successful IT Recruitment Managing Partner
Normally, investing in or partnering with a business involves a significant financial commitment, and there is always the possibility of not generating profits and losing the initial investment.
IT Recruitment Managing Partners do not have to face any of those risks. In our structured partner program, IT Recruitment Managing Partners can fully focus on their own specific skills and expertise, while building a financially secure future.
Take Your First Step Towards Financial Freedom
Tell us more about yourself so we can see if you have what we’re looking for and proceed further.
Since we provide most of the resources in our Recruitment Partner program, we are only seeking motivated recruitment entrepreneurs for their time and expertise.